2016 Upcoming Workshops, Courses and Retreats.
It's time to re-balance your goddesses & re-treat yourself!
If you are ready to be alive in a different way;
not so stuck, balanced in mind, body & spirit, feeling more womanly, benevolent, receiving & self-caring - this retreat is for YOU!
* Learn the goddess way of honouring relationships with your innate love & intuition.
* Start creating opportunities to have a beautiful life with love, work & family.
* Develop ways to have self-respect while being a woman that won't get shut down.
* Tune up your womanly senses, connect with others & create new friendships, & dive into a life you want.
By the end of this retreat you will trust being your brilliant self &
know what you need to love yourself, live in "your temple' & thrive.
Meet your Radical Retreat Hosts
Eiran Trethowan is a dynamic Facilitator specialising in Personal & Career Counselling, Business mentoring, Self Development,Systemic Constellations, Empathic & Intuitive Training, Manifesting Specialist and provides Transformation Support.
Katie Alexander will be adding her areas of specialty into the mix as a Holistic Counsellor, Core Clearing Facilitator, Thrive Coach with Breathwork, Divine Living Coach and Transformational Nutrition Coach. All Amazing Transformational Therapies to align your head, heart, body & soul to connect to your inner truth to be and live the true expression of you...
She will be encouraging and inviting everyone to create new 'tuning in' lifestyle pieces by practicing each morning mindful stretching, and heart-centred meditation.
Included in the Women’s Retreat:
* 4 nights in Beachside Accommodation on Phillip Island. The retreat is held at Smith’s Beach. It is a beautiful peaceful therapeutic town located about 1.5 hours South-East of Melbourne, Victoria.
* Fresh Wholefoods Daily that will cleanse your body, energise your systems & enhance healing ability on all levels. This involves a special spring cleansing program professionally designed by Katie using her Transformational Nutrition expertise.
* Profound and expansive daily practices to fine-tune your true self enhancing your intuition & gut instinct. Includes; daily Meditations & gentle stretching to create a healthy vibrant routine that you can easily continue at home.
* A Group Breathwork session that can help you to deepen your understanding of yourself and experience more inner love, peace, happiness, freedom, aliveness and well-being. It is a wonderful heart opening and clearing experience that connects you to the essence of who you truly are at your core - peaceful, happy and loving.
* A specially designed daily program to encourage new habits and behaviours to help re-balance your body, mind, & soul.
* Receive a body treatment of your choice from a trained Massage therapist to unwind, relax and let go of any energetic clutter.
* Activities and processes that will create change in your life. Discover ways to do things differently by experiencing Eiran’s amazing group process work and Aphrodite Training (owning your Inner Goddesses)
* Gift bags to support you to embrace your experience on the retreat fully.
Dates: Friday 18th of November to the Tuesday 22nd of November, 2016
Times: Arrival time is Friday at 5pm. Start time is 7pm.
The retreat finishes Tuesday after Breakfast.
Location: Phillip Island - Smiths Beach.
Phillip Island is located a short 1hr 30mins drive from Melbourne. Take on the Monash Freeway (M1) and follow the signs to Phillip Island via the South Gippsland Hwy (M420) and the Bass Hwy (A420). The closest airport is in Melbourne.
Food: Nutritionally balanced wholefoods - free of gluten, soy, eggs, dairy and meat.
* Please advise us if you are pregnant, newly breastfeeding or have serious health conditions and chronic illnesses.
* Please inform us of any allergies, sensitivities or intolerances to food. We are unable to offer nut free or strict celiac food.
Accommodation: This retreat is a residential / live in retreat. It is important to remain on the property. Rooms are shared and beds are single individual beds, unless you are in a BFF package and you are sharing a queen bed with a friend.
Free time: This is an intensive retreat however we have ensured there is rest and relaxation time each day for you to enjoy on the property (nature, beach walking tracks). If you wish to explore the area please make your own arrangements to stay longer.
Payment - Women’s Retreat: $1797
Payment Plan Option
Applicable to the Individual package: $1797
Deposit $599 to secure place when booking.
Pay 2 more instalments by the 31st of October, 2016.
Full Payment Option 1 - Save $300 and pay in full.
Individual Package: $1497.
Full Payment Option 2 - Save $1,097 and pay in full for two.
BFF Package $2497
(The Best Friend Forever Package involves 2 friends sharing a queen bed in a private room to themselves)
Method of Payments:
For Credit Card payment– please call Eiran on 0466 495 711 .
For Direct Deposit payment please use the below details.
Account Name: Ms K A Alexander
Account #: 387415728
Reference: please use your full name
To Book Contact:
Eiran Trethowan – Phone: 0466 495 711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This retreat is held in strict confidence. Everything that you say is completely confidential unless of course we think you are going to be a danger to yourself or someone else.
Cancellations and Refunds:
A $500 deposit is non-refundable and all amounts paid will be non-refundable after the 31th of October, in the circumstance the participant cancels.
Katie and Eiran encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified GP or medical professional. You also acknowledge that your qualified GP or medical professional is your Primary health care provider, and is responsible for supervising all changes in diet and nutrient intake that you make. By attending the retreat, you acknowledge that any dietary or supplemental suggestions made by Katie Alexander are entirely educational in nature, and are not intended as the diagnosis, cure or treatment for any disease or ailment. You must be 18 or older to attend this retreat.